SystemRescueCd v5.2.0 – System Rescue Disk Download
SystemRescueCd is a Linux-based rescue disk for Windows. It uses as a bootable USB or bootable CD to repair system problems if system problems occur. The purpose of this software is to provide a method It’s easy to do system management tasks such as creating and editing hard disk partitions. SystemRescueCd contains many utilities such as GParted, fsarchiver, filesystem and basic tools (such as editors, command line and network tools). Without the need to perform the installation process, you can boot the software after burning the software onto the CD, DVD or USB and use its tools. This recovery disk supports a variety of important system files such as ext3 / ext4, xfs, btrfs, reiserfs, jfs, vfat, ntfs and network system files such as Samba and NFS. And here you can download the latest version for free. So, Download SystemRescueCD v5.2.0 for free from here.
You can also Download: Aid4Mail Professional v4.6 – Email Management Software
Features of SystemRescueCd v5.2.0
- GNU Parted: create, resize/move, or copy system files, partitions and …
- GParted: Edit hard disk partitions under Linux using the GNU Parted library
- FSArchiver: Create archive files that can be used as a data recovery software as well as a system software.
- Partimage: Open source software (opensource) and popular for image replication
- ddrescue: create a copy of the partition or floppy / hard disk / cd / DVD that are normally in trouble
- Ntfs3g: Enable read / write functionality for Windows NTFS partitions
- File system tools for Linux / Windows: format, resize and debug hard disk partitions.
- A stunning tool and playable partition tables
- Test-disk: A tool for checking and restoring partitions, with support for reiserfs, ntfs, fat32, ext3 / ext4 and …
- Memtest: To test computer memory
- Rsync: A reliable and efficient tool that can be used for remote backups
- Network tools like Samba, NFS, ping, nslookup
- And, For More Visit Official Site