Download Runkeeper GPS Track Run Walk v8.6 Elite APK
Runkeeper is a very useful Android app for GPS Track Run Walk. Everyone. Every run. Join the community that helps people get out the door and stick with running forever! Track exercise, set goals, sweat, and see progress along the way. Whether you’re working your way up to tracking a 5K goal or deep into marathon training, use the GPS app trusted by 50 million users and counting. And here is the latest Elite edition that you can download. So, Download Runkeeper GPS Track Run Walk v8.6 Elite APK now for free.
The app is useful for track workouts – Go for a run, walk, jog, bike, or any activity really. With GPS, you’ll get a clear view of your training in real time. You can also Set Goals – Have a race, weight, or pace in mind? We can coach you to get there.
You can also try: Touch for Facebook Beta Plus v6.9.10 APK
Features of Runkeeper GPS Track Run Walk Pro App
- Running Groups – Create a custom challenge, invite friends, track each other’s progress, and use the chat to cheer each other on.
- Audio Cues – A motivating voice that you can customize to relay your pace, distance, and time.
- Training Plans – Make major progress by following a plan. We’ll be here for you every step of the way.
- Routes – Save, discover, and build new routes with GPS.
- Bluetooth Connectivity – Wireless headphones and heart rate monitors make great workout companions. Also, sync Android Wear, Pebble, and Garmin watch in seconds.
- Prescribed Workouts – Get a weekly workout schedule tailored to you.
- Progress Insights – See how your runs stack up to each other and get a full view of your fitness journey.
- Live Tracking – Whether it’s training day or race day, share your location with family and friends.
- And More…
This app is developed by ASICS Digital, Inc. on Google PlayStore and it works with most of the Android version.
Runkeeper GPS Track Run Walk v8.6 Elite Pro APK Download
Latest Version Changes:
Introducing a brand new Android Wear 2.0 experience! Leave your phone at home. You can now track a run with a GPS-enabled watch alone.
All stats tracked with your watch will sync with the app on your phone. That means you’ll be able to see mapped routes after you save.